- Parkinson’s Disease for Dummies – comprehensive and easy to understand. But who are they calling “dummies”?
- Lucky Man – A Memoir – by Michael J. Fox
- Always Looking Up – by Michael J. Fox
- My Degeneration: A Journey Through Parkinson’s – by Peter Dunlop-Shohl
- Both Sides Now: A Journey from Researcher to Patient – by Alice Lazzarini, PhD
- Brainstorms: The Race to Unlock the Mysteries of Parkinson’s Disease – by Jon Palfreman
- The Brain’s Way of Healing: Remarkable Discoveries and Recoveries from the Frontiers of Neuroplasticity – by Norman Doidge
- Grip Strengthener – Although this gets mixed reviews on Amazon, I find it invaluable.