Articles about Parkinson’s Disease
- “Have You Lost Your Mind?” – my all-time favorite article.
- “The Bright Side of Parkinson’s” – long but ultimately positive.
- “‘Enriched Environment’ May Boost Brain Health” – see page 5. Are you following all 5 ways you can thwart PD’s progression?
- List of Famous People Diagnosed with Parkinson’s Disease – Salvador Dali! Margaret Bourke-White! Vincent Price!
- Improving Brain Function with Exercise, Connectedness and Creativity – a clearly written article on the steps you can take to thwart the progression of PD.
- Louise’s A to Z of Parkinson’s – a comic book about one woman’s PD.
- “Valerie Harper: What I Know Now” – Valerie Harper talks about living strong with brain cancer two years after her doctors said she’d live only three months.
- “New Brain Research Suggesting TV Watching Produces Bad Changes, Novels Good Ones” – banish the TV from the bedroom, living room, kitchen….